Final Dates and Venues Revealed for Fabio Frizzi’s The Beyond Composer’s Cut Tour
The complete list of the prolific composer’s upcoming concert tour dates is now available.
By Jay Gervais
As we mentioned to you around this time last week, Fabio Frizzi is teaming up with his band, Frizzi 2 Fulci, to bring his “Composer’s Cut” of The Beyond on the road. The film was a classic 1981 film helmed by The Godfather of Gore, Lucio Fulci. The score provided by Frizzi is widely considered to be one of his finest works.
We now know the full list of dates, cities, and venues that Frizzi will be touring to, with the latest additions bolded down below. You’ll notice the majority of the concert is being held across the U.S., but there is at least one stop in Canada with a visit to the bustling city of Toronto! For your convenience, we’ve linked to official pages (if available) where you can secure your tickets at your preferred location.
- November 15th, 2019 – Memphis, Tennessee – at Black Lodge
- November 16th, 2019 – Kansas City, Missouri – at Screenland Armour
- November 17th, 2019 – Rock Island, Illinois – at Rock Island Brewing Co.
- November 18th, 2019 – Chicago, Illinois – at Thalia Hall
- November 19th, 2019 – Detroit, Michigan – at Sanctuary Detroit
- November 20th, 2019 – Toronto, Ontario – at Hard Luck
- November 21st, 2019 – Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania – at Mr Smalls Theatre
- November 22nd, 2019 – Syracuse, New York - at Bristol IMAX Omnitheater
- November 23rd, 2019 – Youngstown, Ohio – at Westside Bowl
- November 24th, 2019 – Boston, Massachusetts - at Coolidge Corner Theatre
- November 25th, 2019 – Brooklyn, New York - at Murmrr Theatre
- November 26th, 2019 – Philadelphia, Pennsylvania - at World Cafe
- November 28th, 2019 – Greenville, South Carolina – at Radio Room
- December 1st, 2019 – Nashville, Tennessee – at Exit / In
- December 2nd, 2019 – New Orleans, Louisiana - at Hotel Peter and Paul: The Church
- December 3rd. 2019 – Lafayette, Los Angeles – at Freetown Boom Boom Room
- December 4th, 2019 – Dallas, Texas - at Gas Monkey Live!
- December 5th, 2019 – Austin, Texas - at The Parish
- December 7th, 2019 – Mesa, Arizona – at Club Red
- December 9th, 2019 – Los Angeles, California – at Fonda Theatre
- December 10th, 2019 – San Francisco, California – at The Chapel
- December 11th, 2019 – Portland, Oregon - at Hollywood Theatre
- December 12th, 2019 – Seattle, Washington - at Fremont Abbey
- December 15th, 2019 – Denver, Colorado - at Bluebird Theater
- December 17th, 2019 – Little Rock, Arizona - at Vino’s
- December 18th, 2019 – Jacksonville, Florida - at Sun-Ray Cinema
- December 19th, 2019 – Lake Park, Florida - at Kelsey Theater
- December 20th, 2019 – Atlanta, Georgia - at The Masquerade
Hopefully your city, or at least one nearby, is on that list! In addition, you still have a chance to own Calabra Records’ last remaining vinyls for Frizzi’s The Beyond “Composer’s Cut” ahead of the upcoming concert. These won’t stick around forever, so head to the order page on their website and buy yourself a copy or two while you still can.
Stay tuned to Dead Entertainment for updates regarding Fabio Frizzi’s The Beyond “Composer’s Cut” concert tour should we learn of any other relevant information about it.
Weekly Horror News Round-Up July 10: Halloween, Candyman, Chilling Adventures of Sabrina
Plus, The Forever Purge heads to next year, Leigh Whannell enters talks to helm Wolfman, Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon 2 debuts, and more.
Dead Beats: “Unsolved Mysteries Theme” by Gary Malkin and Michael Boyd
Our latest spotlight pays tribute to the television program that became a full-fledged series way back in 1988.
Weekly Horror News Round-Up July 3: Candyman, Fallout, Into the Dark
Plus, upcoming additions to Resident Evil Resistance, a premiere date for HBO's Lovecraft Country, and more.
Blade: The Iron Cross Review: Short But Not So Sweet
This confusing, messy slog of a film thankfully won't take up too much of your hard-earned free time.