Bag Scream Factory’s Trick ‘r Treat Blu-ray Today
Pick up this cult-classic right in time for Halloween.
By Jay Gervais
Scream Factory announced the details for their upcoming Blu-ray for the 2007 cult-classic Trick 'r Treat, which was a anthology film by Michael Dougherty (Krampus, Godzilla: King of the Monsters) featuring a number of Halloween-themed stories and our little mascot, Sam. Check out the jam-packed specs below.
- NEW 2K Scan of the original film elements supervised and approved by director Michael Dougherty
- NEW Tales of Folklore & Fright: Creating Trick ‘r Treat – including interviews with writer/director Michael Dougherty, conceptual artist Breehn Burns, and storyboard artist Simeon Wilkins.
- NEW Tales of Mischief & Mayhem: Filming Trick ‘r Treat – in-depth interview with Michael Dougherty on the making of the film
- NEW Sounds of Shock & Superstition: Scoring Trick ‘r Treat – including interviews with Michael Dougherty and composer Douglas Pipes
- NEW Tales of Dread and Despair: Releasing Trick ‘r Treat – a look at the release and fandom with Michael Dougherty and writer Rob Galluzzo
- Season’s Greetings – NEW 2K scan of the original 16mm elements – a short film by Michael Dougherty with optional commentary by Dougherty
- NEW Storyboard and Conceptual Artwork Gallery
- NEW Behind the Scenes Still Gallery
- NEW Monster Mash – a story from the Trick ‘r Treat graphic novel
- NEW FEARnet.com Shorts
- Audio Commentary with director Michael Dougherty
- Trick ‘R Treat: The Lore and Legends of Halloween featurette
- Deleted and Alternate Scenes with optional commentary by director Michael Dougherty
- School Bus FX Comparison
- Theatrical Trailer
The street date for Trick 'r Treat on Blu-ray is October 9th, which is just in time to add it to your bag of goodies for Halloween. If you pre-order from Shout! Factory directly, you’ll receive the item two weeks ahead of its release date. It’s currently on sale at the pre-order price of $24.93 plus shipping.
If you’re interested in adding this one to your collection, visit Shout! Factory today.