Celebrate Fallout with This X-01 Power Armor Statue from ThreeZero
This beautiful statue will be the highlight of your collection.
Premium collectible crafter ThreeZero has teamed up once again with Bethesda for the next in their series of premium 1/6 scale Power Armor figures. This time, the company is tackling the advanced Enclave X-01 Power Armor suit. While there is both a standard edition as well as a Previews Exclusive Quantum paint job, it is the Bethesda Store exclusive Tricentennial version that is the most breathtaking.
The Tricentennial Edition's blue and gold paint is based on the artwork used in the recent Fallout 76 release and features fully removable armor pieces down to the basic frame, an Assaultron Blade weapon, and even light-up LEDs.
The X-01 "Tricentennial" Power Armor collectible figure stands 14.5” (36.8 cm) tall and features over 35 points of articulation. This Power Armor includes a new highly-detailed male head, exchangeable X-01 helmet with a light-up LED function, and Assaultron Blade. Like all previous threezero Fallout figures, all X-01 "Tricentennial" outer-armor pieces are detachable and interchangeable with all previous and future threezero Fallout Power Armor collectible figures. Under the detachable outer-armor, you will find an endoskeleton with amazing attention to detail.
Fallout 1/6 X-01 "Tricentennial" Power Armor Collectible Details:
- Figure stands 14.5 inches (36.8 cm) tall
- Exclusive "Tricentennial" color variant available ONLY at Bethesda Store and Bethesda EU Store
- Fully-posable figure features over 35 points of articulation
- Incredibly detailed mechanical parts
- Articulated fingers
- Exchangeable male head and helmet
- Helmet features a light-up LED function
- All outer-armor pieces are detachable and interchangeable with all previous and any future Fallout Power Armor figures
- Detailed endoskeleton underneath the outer-armor pieces
- Incredible paint application to highlight all the details with weathering effect based on the appearance in video game
- Includes highly detailed Assaultron Blade weapon
- Materials: ABS, PVC, POM, Magnet, Fabric
- Requires: : AG13 X 2 Button Cell Batteries for light-up LED function (Batteries Not Included)
The X-01 Power Armor figure will be available in April of 2019 but is available for pre-order now. The regular and Quantum versions will run collectors $380.00 plus shipping while the Tricentennial version costs $400.00. Act fast as this figure is only available in limited quantities.